Version 1.1.0 - Controller support and more!!
I'm excited to announce that the first update for PANIC ROOM is here!! The biggest addition is controller support, which I think is fairly self-explanatory, but there are some rebalances, quality-of-life changes, and bug fixes in there too. Enjoy!
- Added gamepad support
- Difficulty level 1 is now about 18 seconds shorter
- Difficulty level 1 now spawns 2 coins instead of 1
- Settings are now saved between launches of the game (i.e. your settings will no longer be reset if you close and reopen the game)
- You can now press Escape (or B on controllers) to back out of menus
- Zach "Zardium" Rammell has been added to the credits as a playtester
- The secret room is now slightly easier to find
- Fixed fireballs' eyes not moving with screenshake
(as funny as that was)
- Fixed the screen dimming effect not resetting on room transitions
(no more accidental hard mode)
- Fixed a way to go out of bounds in a certain room
- Fixed a crash when restarting right before a certain room transition
Get PANIC ROOM
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.